Toftwood Little Owls are OUTSTANDING for our third inspection in a row
Spanning 10 years of outstanding services delivered to our children and families with Ofsted inspections taking place in 2014,2018 and 2024 !!
Our setting was graded in 5 different areas as follows:
Overall Effectiveness – Outstanding
The Quality of Education – Outstanding
Leadership & Management – Outstanding
Behaviour and Attitudes – Outstanding
Personal Development – Outstanding
Our children’s behaviours, attitudes, communication, relationships and engagement speak for themselves all of our little people are the most incredible individuals who come together daily to make the nursery such a wonderful place to be. We are so very proud of our children!
The full report can be found by following this link
You can read some of the highlights from the report below:
- The nursery provides an environment that helps children to flourish and thrive and puts their needs at the heart of everything that they do.
- Staff support children to quickly become absorbed in activities that ignite their curiosity and thirst for learning.
- They teach children to be respectful, emphatic and considerate to one another.
- The quality of teaching is exemplary across the whole of staff team.Children of all ages consistently demonstrate extremely high levels of interest and engagement.
- Leaders devise a curriculum that is ambitious and gives children the breadth of knowledge, skills and experiences they need to succeed in life.
- Children are excellent communicators who speak clearly and engage in meaningful conversations with staff.
- Staff develop excellent relationships with parents. They keep them well informed about their children’s development and parents praise the staff’s in-depth face-to-face and online communication with them.
- The highly skilled and professional special educational needs and/or disability coordinator (SENDCo) ensures children are provided with outstanding support to help them make effective
progress throughout their time at the nursery.
- The management team are inspirational and have a clear vision for continually improving the quality of practice that they offer to staff children and families.
- They are passionate about supporting staff wellbeing and developing the highly experienced team even further.
We are so very very proud of our amazing and dedicated staff teams we could not have done this without you all !!
“We are absolutely delighted to retain our outstanding judgment for the third time at Toftwood Little Owls as well as previously achieving an ofsted outstanding judgement at our sister nursery Little Owls Scarning”. We look forward to continuing to provide the best possible care and education for our children